In this post, I’ll show you how to download and install iNoJB or iNoCydia on iPhone or iPad device. You may have noticed that it is becoming difficult for Chinese developers like PanGu to release the jailbreak for iOS 10. If you are willing to install paid apps for free from AppCake, iPAWind, or vShare repos you may need your device to be jailbroken. But not in the case of iNoJB.
iNoJB lets you download and install any cracked apps without any need of jailbreaking your device. It was formerly called at iNoCydia and is now renamed as iNoJB.
If you are stuck upgrading your iPhone to iOS 10, no problem. iNoJB enables you to enjoy all the features of jailbreak by not jailbreaking your device. This includes installing IPA files for free also. It also lets you install many of the game emulators like GBA4iOS and others.
I know you are wondering. So, let’s get started with the process to download iNoJB.
How to Download and Install iNoJB on your iOS device?
For this, first off, you need to launch a browser on your iPhone or iPad device.
- I would recommend you to open the inbuilt Safari browser on your device as the installation process would not fail sometimes in this process.
- Now you need to head over to the site Emu4iOS.net. It’s a free app marketplace, specially meant for devices that are not jailbroken. This installation process is similar to the installation of AirShou – an app for screen recording.
- As you can see the above screenshot, there’s an app called iNoJB in the marketplace. It was previously known as iNoCydia so don’t get confused. Click on it and install it.
- Once you click on the “get” button. You’ll get a screen to either sign up or sign in to download the iNoJB app.
- If you don’t have an account already, you need to sign up and sign in to download the app.
- After logging in, it will again prompt you whether you need to install the app on your device. Just install it and the app will be added on the home screen.
After the app iNoJB is installed try to open the app. In most of the times, it will fail to open. In those cases, just head over to settings, general, profiles and trust the developer of the app. Once you iOS device trusts the iNoJB app developer it will allow you to open the app and allow the app to make changes on your device.
If you’ve ever used Cydia, the interface of the app is similar to Cydia. You can find lots of free apps that you can install once you download iNoJB. You can go ahead and install any applications of your choice from now on. That too, without jailbreak.
I hope you found this tutorial on downloading and installing iNoJB or iNoCydia on your iPhone or iPad device helpful. Thank you.