Recently when installing Kuaiyong, people are getting the error that the Apple has revoked the permissions of the Kuaiyong App to install on your device. Previously it was very easy to download Kuaiyong app on even not jailbroken devices. But now Apple has made it hard to install this app.
In this post, I’ll help you download and install the Kuaiyong app on your iOS devices like iPhone or iPad running on iOS 9 or iOS 10.
If you don’t know what is it. Kuaiyong app is like other apps like AppCake and vShare that are available for free, even on non-jailbroken devices. These apps including Kuaiyong App offers you the paid apps for free.
Although the name and app Kuaiyong isChinese, the app is really easy to use and is straightforward. It became popular among the jailbreak users as the app provided unlimited free apps for them to download. This app is as loved as AppCake and vShare but not quite popular as them.
Let’s get started.
How to Download Kuaiyong App?
- In order to download the Download Kuaiyong, first off you need to launch the Safari browser on your iDevice.
- Once you open the browser, there go to the URL – http://www.iosem.us/app.
- There, you get the list of all the popular apps like vShare, MovieBox, etc. Now scroll down, until you find the Kuaiyong app.
- Open the app page.
- There you can see the install button at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Once you hit the install button, the iOS will pop-up and ask whether you need to install the app or not.
- Hit install button.The app will take some time to get downloaded. You can see the download progress on the home screen of your device.
- If you get the “app revoked” error at this point, keep hitting the “retry download” button.
- Once the download is complete, go to the settings app, and click on general> profiles. There trust the developer Kuaiyong.
- You can now open the Kuaiyong App.There you have access to the wide-range of free apps to download.
Hope you found the tutorial helpful. This how we can download Kuaiyong app